Linda Grobovsky holds a Master of Education degree (Adult Education) from the University of Toronto and is a Certified Training and Development Professional (CTDP-The Institute for Performance and Learning). She is a dual national and able to work in Canada or the United States.
Curriculum design, development of e-learning content, interviewing and workshop facilitation on a range of topics such as Cross-Cultural Communication, Cultural Competence, Discrimination-Harassment Prevention, Diversity, Health Equity and related areas are all available services. Linda is also experienced at editing and revising training and/or workshop content produced by others, as well as preparing English language documents for translation.
Linda has worked in a variety of public and private sector organizations such as CARE Centre for Internationally Educated Nurses, Mount Sinai Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children and the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health. Some work examples are:
At Mount Sinai Hospital…
• Contributed to initial design/development of web based E-Learning module for use in Toronto hospitals and community health centres entitled: We Ask Because We Care: Collecting Patient and Client Demographic Data
• Coordinated and managed development of educational/training videos for the Measuring Health Equity-Patient Demographic Data Collection project; worked with filmmakers, interviewed healthcare leaders/staff from MSH and other organizations, assisted in script and film editing
Measuring Health Equity Project: Overview Video
• Interviewed hospital staff, representatives from other healthcare organizations and community members for the Measuring Health Equity and ALLY Campaign films
• Coordinated, managed the development of 6 educational/training videos for ALLY Campaign Video Project
• Contributed to design/development of web based E-Learning module for the ALLY Campaign
At The Hospital for Sick Children…
• Led team of healthcare educators in research, design and delivery of cultural competence education workshops provided to 2,000+ healthcare providers and nonclinical staff
• Facilitated script design process for a film, The Journey to Cultural Competence
• Led team of healthcare educators in research, design and development of E-learning modules on Clinical Cultural Competence and related topics